As an EPCM organization, we give administrations of contracting plan and engineering services to large EPC companies for design, procurement and project management.
The Engineering and Design office consists of cutting-edge IT framework giving development interchanges and information exchange frameworks, and in addition the most recent design and management tools and softwares for design of Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, skid mounted packages and industrial designs. The group comprises of experienced engineers with aptitude in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor and in addition 3D designers. IMGESSEL’s engineering group has astounding working learning and hand on experience of ASME Sec I, VIII, PD5500alongside other global codes and guidelines specified underneath.
We can plan and design the complex, customary pressure vessels with custom components including: Fatigue Analysis, Strain gage and burst testing for confirmation of non-standard designs, high temperature boilers and pressure vessels with power and process piping. We likewise have full capability of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) of pressure parts according to necessities. Our Engineering group is constantly excited to take testing undertakings. Together we discover answers for you.
Onshore + Off Shore
- ASME VIII (Div I and II with ASME U, U2, R and NB stamps
- ASME VIII (Div I) PVHO(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy
- PD 5500 British Standard for Pressure Vessels
- PED 97/23/EC Compliance European Pressure Equipment Directive for Pressure Vessels
- EN 13445 English Standard for Unfired Pressure Vessels
- American Petroleum Institute for Welded Tanks for Oil Storage
- ASME B31.1 and B31.3 (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) for power and Process Piping
- NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
- Association of Corrosion Engineers) for Corrosion Protection
- Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers Association for Heat Exchangers
- Lloyds Register Rules for Welded Construction – UK
Imgessel has created standard methodology to convey quality designing items for our customers.
Imgessel gives awesome significance to the devotion and working capacity of its representatives to fill in as a solitary unit with its customers to satisfy their needs.
Imgessel begins its project execution from conceptual design by keeping in view the costing, detail and customer’s necessities to best recuperate and recover the investment and cost of the project with maintaining engineering quality.
We are well experienced and qualified to deliver with lower general cost, a feeling of possession, controlled procedure, speedier versatility to changes in extension, cure activity before raising of problem