ClicData is a business intelligence solution that enables users to view, manipulate, analyze and distribute dashboards. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution allows users to quickly turn business data into a competitive advantage to increase market share, revenue and profit. Additionally the vendor says the solution accomplishes this by providing decision makers with the freshest data, displayed in the most comprehensive way. The solution is designed to make it easier to quickly identify trends and respond to market changes.
BI Platform Features
- Administration via Web Interface
- Live Connection to External Data
- ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Data warehouse / dictionary layer
- ETL Capability
- ETL Scheduler
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- Google Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Pixel Perfect reports
- Customizable dashboards
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Formatting capabilities
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Output Raw Supporting Data
- Report Versioning
- Report Delivery Scheduling
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Access Control and Security Features
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Report-Level Access Control
Mobile Capabilities Features
Support for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Responsive Design for Web Access
- Dedicated iOS Application
- Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile