Java Reporting Engine is comprised of a set of code libraries for integrating reporting and document generation into both internal and commercial software applications. The vendor’s value proposition is that the solution is easy to embed, and users can connect it to virtually any data source. The vendor further states in order to get started, all a development team has to do is incorporate the solution into their company system or product.
- Generate pages per second, not seconds per page
- Use any and all of their data sources, even simultaneously on the same template
- Work with an extremely small footprint
- Output to a wide range of formats including DOCX, RTF, PDF, HTML, XLSX, or even directly to a printer
Java Reporting Engine Features
BI Platform Features
- Administration via Windows App
- Live Connection to External Data
- Snapshot of External Data
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- IBM DB2
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Pixel Perfect reports
- Report Formatting Templates
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF