SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. With innovative business applications supported by an enterprise intelligence platform, SAS helps 45,000 organizations improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW.
SAS Business Intelligence Services Training Support
The BI life cycle spans a continuum that begins with large amounts of disparate data and stretches to encompass people, technology, information, analysis, and decision making. The benefits of BI are substantial: new business capabilities for insight, forecasting, planning, agility, and strategy execution.
Realizing benefits is challenging. With many moving parts—infrastructure, technology, data, integration, analytics, applications, metrics, reports, dashboards, scorecards—putting the pieces together in the most effective way is difficult. Learn the basics of BI from end to end, with special attention to two of the most important factors for BI success: planning and collaboration. You are most able to chart a course for BI success when teams and stakeholders share common concepts, use consistent terminology, and contribute collectively to the BI vision.
You Will Learn
- Meaningful and actionable definitions of BI
- Effective ways to deliver BI: Web, mobile, desktop, etc.
- Common kinds of BI reporting: ad hoc, published, enterprise, and operational
- Performance management principles, including dashboards, scorecards, and KPIs
- Business analyst principles, including OLAP, analytic modeling, and data visualization
- Advanced analytics concepts for data mining, predictive analytics, and text analytics
- Data management practices, including profiling, cleansing, and quality management
- Data integration practices, including consolidation, virtualization, and data warehousing
- Anyone with a role in BI/DW programs who needs to understand the concepts and the full life cycle of BI
- BI/DW managers and leaders seeking to increase the value and business impact of a BI program
- Business andtechnical people who need to work together to implement BI
- Teams that need to develop a common base of concepts and terminology for BI
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.